(I’m still so in love with the outfit from this post
, I just had to share a pic not previously used)
Happy Monday Lovelies! I hope y’all had an amazing weekend! Aside from my “aunt’s” 50th birthday 70′s themed party (which was pure comedy by the way) and a pastor’s anniversary service at church, I spent my weekend mostly indoors. Oh yeah, we got lots of rain Sunday, hence my lack of outfit pics today, but we need it so bad down here!
To say that my life has been going through some changes in the last week (2 months really) would be an understatement, and while I would love to continue to keep trying to move on and forward like nothing happened, I really need to take a week or so off to focus on myself and some things.
In the mean time:
- Don’t forget to tell me what makes your body fabulous for future YBIF posts!!
- Checkout Imperfect Concepts Boutique (there is a 70% off sale)!
- Follow me on Twitter and Instagram (for iPhone users), where I may peek in here and there during my 7-9day break.
- Pay a visit to the lovelies in my blogroll; there’s so much to see!!
- Follow Consider Me Lovely on Bloglovin‘, so that my first mini-break post will come right to you.
During this break, I will be taking care of a few behind the scenes blog related things that I can’t wait to share, so I won’t be completely absent from the blog. Nonetheless, I am very grateful for your understanding!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!