HEY lovelies!! How’s it going in your world? I’m on a super end of grad school countdown, lol, 11 weeks to go!! I had a busy and exhausting, but extremely positive week, that has reminded me that when one door closes, another opens, hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and God is always looking out for me . Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
These are some things that made me smile this week:
- Working with the team to surprise my close friend and boss, Ashley with an appreciation luncheon. She is the hardest person to surprise, so this was a major feat, lol.
- The arrival of these Rebecca Minkoff booties that I’ve been stalking for a while!
- New converse for a casual fight party. (did you see the fight?!)
- My friend Reiko being blessed to see another year, and spending time with her and Baby Z!
- The dreamy dress on the left from Dear Golden. I’m smitten.
- Finally getting a chance to wear the pink pants I bought from GAP months ago.
- Knowing that when I take a leap of faith, God is the net that always there to catch me!!
I really do smile, when you tell me about your smiles. What are some things that made you smile this week?!