SMILE- Consider Me Lovely Turns 3!
HAPPY Friday darlings!!! I’ve had a very fun and wonderful week, and to cap it off, Consider Me Lovely turns 3 today!!! When I started this blog on November 15, 2010, I can’t say I expected it to still be alive and kicking 3 years later, especially since this wasn’t my first attempt at blogging :-). Nonetheless, here we are, and I couldn’t still be here, sharing my world, without you. I’m certain I have the BEST readers ever! Every week I share pictures (via Instagram, or my regular iPhone camera) of things that made me smile.
In lieu of the usual SMILE post, I am celebrating one of my biggest reasons to smile each week, this blog turning 3 today! My first post was an introduction, where I shared 15 things about me. My how those things have changed! So, instead of sharing what has made me smile this week (you can see that on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter); I am sharing 15 things you may or may not know about me :
- Sometimes when out and about, people treat and react to me as though I’m a teenager, even though I’m 28.
- I never tell anyone my middle name, only going by “L.” Some people even think my middle name is “Elle.” LOL
- I graduate with a Masters in Digital Media Studies on December 15th!!!
- I am still disappointed by the lack of diversity in the fashion and wedding industries (see my first post ever), but things have changed a bit in the last 3 years.
- I might be a shoe junkie ;-).
- I’m very loyal, but once the trust is broken, it is darn near impossible to get it back.
- I have a slight obsession with clouds; I even get distracted while driving sometimes!
- I really enjoy fashion, but I adore personal style.
- As much as I like adding to my closet, I like to purge too.
- I’m very sensitive, not in a cry over anything kind of way, but I shut down and put my guard back up internally whenever someone hurts my feelings.
- I really love blogging, but I’ve been close to quitting a few times.
- There’s always a new idea popping up in my head, so, I have to make myself focus on one thing at a time.
- It may not seem like it, but I’m SUPER shy!
- I’m a pretty picky eater. If I ever come to your house, please don’t make peas, squash, cooked spinach (I only eat it raw), or broccoli that’s not in Chinese food, to name a few things.
- I really can’t believe that what started as a wedding blog has turned into a place where I can share my style, everyday life, and hopefully some inspiration, and that there are people who actually read it, lol. THANK YOU!!
Now it’s your turn!! What are some things that made you SMILE this week?